Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/h3x9FYLZEchRdcZT2
FAB Lab DU is going to arrange a workshop on how to design, analyze and then finally manufacture/fabricate PCBs, ALL HANDS ON.
Research Assistant & Operator
Fab Lab DU
Course length: 3 classes
Date: 10,17,24 April 2019 (Every Wednesday in a week)
Class length: 2 hours (2:30 pm – 4:30 pm)
Registration Fee: 1500 BDT (Selected participants will be emailed with Bkash number)
Maximum Participants: 12
Class1- 1) Introduction;
2) UV optical mask design, printer and transparent paper; and
3) Accurate board cutting in accordance to size and necessity.
Class2- 4) Practical Test on previous classes techniques;
5) Proper placement and lamination of patterning material based on requirement; and
6) Safety protocols and exposing UV light for curing pattering materials;
Class3- 7) Practical Test on previous two classes techniques;
8) Proper developing etch pattern on circuit board;
9) Etching circuit pattern on board; and
10) Washing and cleaning board for soldering process.